The latest improvements and fixes for the App Catalog
- 🎉 The App Catalog now has over 1000 apps!
- Supported apps can now be opened directly from the Catalog App by clicking on the 'Open' button. Previously apps showed 'Installed' without an interactive feature.
- Apps installed through the Mac App Store will now show a banner in the install sheet to indicate the Mac App Store install source.
- The Catalog Agent will now wait five minutes for the
authorizationto arrive before exiting instead of one minute. This provides more flexibility and reliability for MDM solutions where the installation of Configuration Profiles containing the
- Apps installed through the Mac App Store will no longer be shown in the Updates section in the sidebar of the Catalog App. Apps installed through the Mac App Store are not supported to be updated through the App Catalog, instead the Mac App Store or the Volume Purchasing Program should be used.
- Improved error handling and user feedback
- Security improvements
- Bug fixes